Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended upto date.
- The candidate seeking admission
- For MBA : Should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum than three years duration .
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematical at 10+2 level.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2011-2012, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant GOs at the time of admisions.
- The candidate who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET-2011
- Qualifying marks in ICET-2011 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- Appears for counseling at the notified Centers
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned(for distance mode)
- Satisfies all the eligibility conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned
For further details click 'ICET-2011 NOTIFICATION' .